1. Austin always smells. Good like food. Or bad like skunk.
2. You don’t have to get it to like it, and you don’t have to like it to get it.
3. It’s okay to be uncomfortable.
4. There are an awful lot of pros to traveling alone. And some cons too.
5. When stopping to trade pins or chat for a moment, it is a good idea to find out to whom exactly you are speaking.
6. I need a set of about 5 or 6 really good questions because “You are amazing” is stupid and a waste of an opportunity.
7. Documenting credits for each piece of work photographed is essential. Especially when sharing with others.
8. Defining modern quilters/quilting is still controversial and subjective.
9. Next time, get the one with the quilt block on it.
10. Some things just have to be experienced in person.