One of the things I am loving about this quilt along is the pace. Yesterday I was thinking that I was so far behind and that I would have so much trouble catching up. Ahem. Two blocks. An hour and a half. Yeah.
- Thanks, iPhone, for keeping track of exactly how inactive I am outside of Quilt Market. Too bad that doing this twice a year doesn’t really add up to much.
2. Sometimes you have to bribe your teenage daughter with a little lunch to get her to help you take pics for a tutorial. Getting her to be in the pic with said lunch and block #45, Jenny, just cost too dang much.
3. This is what Snow White would look like if she was a Senior in High School preparing to go to college in 2016. Happy Halloween! (haha- she’s gonna kill me if she sees this!)
4. Being in a panic does not change the task at hand. It only makes it a miserable experience. This is a lifelong lesson for me. If I dwell too much on the list, I just make myself crazy. So, I think I will just keep moving forward, and celebrate the victories as they come. Block #41, Granny.
5. This is my view from my front porch. I love crisp autumn mornings, and I am so grateful for this simple thing in my life.